This course is designed for automation testers who have coding skills. This course focuses on creating, executing and maintaining automation Tests.
This course includes hands-on labs and real testing project to reinforce practical skills and ensure you’re ready to use the tools on your return to your workplace.
- Testers working at least for one year in software testing field.
- Testers have good knowledge in programming languages (Preferred Java or C#).
This course is designed for Testers, QC Engineers and QC Leads.
- Intro to SW Test Automation
- Test Robots
- Where Selenium Fits (Does/Doesn’t)?
- Why Selenium is so important?
- What is the different selenium Versions?
- GUI Test Automation Basics
- Why Selenium?
- Install Java [Should be done before the course]
- Install Eclipse[Should be done before the course]
- Project Structure
- Selenium “Hello World”
- Hands on: Hello selenium usual and remote node.
- Dealing with basic elements.
- Basic XPath.
- Hands on: Dealing with basic elements.
- Test frameworks [TestNG]
- Benefits of using test frameworks
- Write TestNG basic Tests
- TestNG Reports
- Driving test from TestNG XML.
- XPath and CSS locators.
- Issues with new web technologies. [Locating elements, Waiting for events]
- Waiting mechanisms.
- Protractor calculator sample.[Hands On]
- Accessing Complex Elements [Trees, Tables, and Tabs].
- Review Web-Driver Commands.
- Using JS with selenium
- Scrolling an element into view.
- Hands on a sample.
- Implementing a full scenario.
- Hands-on adding another scenario.
- Configuring the test execution.
- Enhancements [Parameterization, and grouping].
- Data drove testing.
- [Hands on Calculator with multiple data values]
- Assignment [data driven using CSV file].
- Multiple browser testing.
- Screen capturing.
- Constructed/Compound Actions
- Hands-on compound actions.
- Switches Alerts & Windows.
- Upload files.
- Running the test from the command shell.