This course is designed for automation testers who have coding skills. This course focuses on creating, executing and maintaining automation Tests. This course includes hands-on labs and real testing project to reinforce practical skills and ensure you’re ready to use the tools on your return to your workplace.
- Testers working at least for 1 year in software testing field.
- Testers have strong knowledge in Java or C# programming language.
This course is designed for Testers, QC Engineers and QC Leads.
- Tools Required
- Selenium Webdriver
- Katalon Studio
- Ways of using Katalon[Manual, Recorded, and Scripting]
- Updating the drivers
- Recording the scripts
- Project structure
- Web Element locators(XPath, and CSS)
- Object Spy
- Dealing with basic elements[Buttons, TextBoxes, …]
- Dealing with complex elements[trees, tables/grids]
- Dealing with Alerts, Frames, and windows
- Special Actions
- Waiting mechanisms
- Custom keywords
- POM katalon style
- Data-driven test
- Organizing tests
- Running the tests from CMD/Shell/CI tools