Are you planning to start your career in the field of Automation?
Are you Test Engineer and looking to explore the mobile automation world?
Then this is the ideal course for you!!
It’s Time to Learn Mobile Automation!!
This course is designed for automation testers who have basic coding skills. This course focuses on creating, executing and maintaining automation Tests for Mobile. This course includes hands-on labs and real testing project to reinforce practical skills and ensure you’re ready to use the tools on your return to your workplace.
- Testers working at least for one year in software testing field.
- Testers have good knowledge in programming languages (Preferred Java or C#).
- Testers have a good hand on experience in Selenium WebDriver.
This course is designed for Automation Testers, QC Engineers, QC Leads.
Module 1: Mobile Application Automation
- Mobile Application Types (Native, Hybrid and Web)
- Different Mobile Platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone)
- Real Mobile Device/ Emulators and Simulators
Module 2: Appium Basics
- Overview of Open Source Mobile Test Automation Tools
- Appium or Selendriod
- Why Appium?
- Appium Features
- Limitations of Appium
- Appium Architecture
Module 3: Appium- Prerequisites & Installation for Windows
- Install JDK (Java Development Kit)
- Install Eclipse IDE
- Appium Prerequisites
- Maven Configuration
- Installing Android Studio and Android SDK Configuration
- Install Appium
- Appium Capabilities
- Xcode tool for iOS
- Homebrew, Npm to install Appium server
Module 4: Getting started with Appium
- Automation of Native, Hybrid and Web App
- Appium first application
- Desired Capabilities concepts
- Finding Elements
- Implicit and Explicit Wait
- Drag and drop, TouchActions, Scroll, Swipe using touch actions
- Multi-Touch, Swipe, Tap, LongPress and Zoom
- Upload pic from Gallery, Camera, DatePicker, Taking Screenshot, Android Key Events
- Handling checkboxes and Radio buttons
Module 5: SauceLabs-Cloud Integration with Appium
- Sauce Labs Introduction
- Sauce Labs Integration – Android Browser
- Sauce Labs Integration – Android App
- Sauce Labs Integration – iOS Safari Browser
- Sauce Labs Integration – iOS App
- Execute the scripts on parallel devices in Sauce Labs Cloud
Module 6: Appium Framework Development
- POM Framework, Maven, TestNG
- Enhance the script to support Data Driven approach
- Logging Framework – log4j
Module 7: Jenkins-Continuous Integration with Appium
- Jenkins Introduction
- Install Jenkins
- Jenkins Manage Configuration
- Jenkins Integration with Maven Project
- Jenkins with Git / GitHub
- Integrating Appium with CI Tool Jenkins
- Automate Mobile Apps (Native, Hybrid and Web) on IOS & Android Platforms
- Implement Framework from scratch for Mobile Apps
- Learn all the features of Appium Test Automation Tool
- The following products and technologies will be covered in this course:
- Eclipse Java
- Android Studio and SDK
- Selenium Webdriver
- Jenkins CI
- Sauce Labs